The Lowdown on Jumbo Loans...
Our Jumbo Loan Rates Are Low & Our Process is Quick & Painless
A jumbo loan is a loan that exceeds the conforming loan limits as set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Jumbo loan limits change regularly in California, so please speak with a mortgage loan officer at Summit Lending for information on exact loan limit numbers. Rates tend to be a bit higher on jumbo loans because lenders generally have a higher risk.
Were here to make the jumbo home loan process a whole lot easier, with tools and expertise that will help guide you along the way, starting with our FREE Jumbo Loan Qualifier.
Well help you clearly see differences between loan programs, allowing you to choose the right one for you whether youre a first-time homebuyer or a seasoned investor.
The Jumbo Loan Process
Heres how our home loan process works:
- Complete our simple Jumbo Loan Qualifier
- Receive options based on your unique criteria and scenario
- Compare mortgage interest rates and terms
- Choose the offer that best fits your needs
Why a Jumbo Loan?
There are many benefits, including large loan amounts, the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount instead of having multiple mortgages, competitive pricing… and more.
- Fixed Rates
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM)
- Reduced Lender Fees
- Jumbo & Super Jumbo Loans
- Terms from 10 to 30 Years